Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Friday, February 09, 2007

More snow...or summer!

I really really do not enjoy being cold, and this winter I have been cold almost continually! I really like snow days-no school-although I am sure I will feel differently once May gets here and I am anxious to graduate yet am unable to do so because of the make up days...hmmm But I love snow. I wanted to go sledding this week, but it just didn't happen. Maybe it will snow again next week. If not, I am ready for ninety degree weather again! I either want it to be so hot I can hardly stand to be outside, or I want to see some accumulating snowfall. Not just flurries, but major snow so that I can build a snow man or go sledding!! Either choice will do just fine...I just don't like this cold without alot of snow...yuck.
I can't wait for Spring Break...The picture in my mind of myself lying on the beach sleeping and baking in the warm sunshine is what keeps me moving as I walk to and from my car in the freezing cold everyday. Ah I cannot wait!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2/09/2007 9:40 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

    i went sledding the other day for the first time in years!! it was great! except my friend broke his collerbone and got a concussion..that part stunk. but besides that i highly recommend it! you can come with me the next snowfall!

    <3 jordan

     
  • At 2/13/2007 9:07 PM , Blogger TaylorW said...

    I was sledding with Evan in our backyard quite a few years back. He ran into a fence and broke his collarbone. Or "clavicle" whatever its called. good times, good times,
    I love the snow, it just makes a Man outta ya. (or for you ladies, a nice snow angel)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home