Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Are you not feeling well today?

Ahhh! So you know you look REALLY bad when your spanish teacher leans over and asks you, "Are you not feeling well today?" hahaha okay so I had a manditory 9 hour field trip yesterday-ugh that kept me from doing my Hamlet homework and studying for the test in there, too until really late last night. Plus we had to stand up for hours and hours and hours!!! ahh and I haven't gotten much sleep for the past 2 weeks and I got real stressed the other day, and then I stayed up very late last night...so obviously it has taken a toll on my appearance!!! ahhh I tried to let my hair do its own thing today, too...not helping. I look like a mop. (and I really do this time, Kevin Cox.....haha) But I got a nap in Spanish. 30 minutes. and I was actually zonked out. Usually I just sort of doze off, but this was a real nap! Yay!! I feel better, but there's nothing that can be done about my 'mop-head' until I get home. Oh well no one cares! haha But I do match...well kind of anyways. I almost walked out of the house with grey pants, a white tee-shirt, and a puke green zip up sweater. haha I don't even know what shoes I would have worn!! haha that makes me laugh. Now I have on pink sweat pants and a hoodie and my pink crocs (sorry Amelia:) ) Okay so maybe I need to check with Amelia before I walk out of the house just to make sure I am presentible! haha ok that's the game plan...Nah I think I like looking a little crazy every once in a while. Wow I'm tired.

5 Comments:

  • At 12/13/2006 10:25 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

    oooo i didnt brush my hair this morning either!!!!!! haha

     
  • At 12/15/2006 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yo, I have some CROCS!!! (dark brown)
    Although, I haven't built up enough confidence yet to wear them out in public very often... they are more like a house type lofer for me.

     
  • At 12/18/2006 10:45 AM , Blogger Woody said...

    I must confess, I don't leave the house for anything unless I match. I don't wear black shoes with blue suits and I will NOT even begin to put a black belt on with a navy anything. I try to look well-dressed most times, but probably fail at it, the effort is there.

    I cannot stand it when I see things that do not match. Imagine that. Even when I go hunting, I must have the same type of camo on. You can not go into the woods with Real-Tree Camo on top and Mossy Oak on bottom or vice-versa. It simply confuses me and makes other hunters think of me as a rookie.

    Matching is a must at all times.

     
  • At 12/18/2006 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    taylor said "lofer"... that makes me chuckle

     
  • At 12/22/2006 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ehhh c'mon taylor wear the crocs! i got your back

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home