Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sarah's Tip For The Day

This is almost mean...but not quite because you all have no idea who I am talking about so it is ok! haha- unless the kid sitting next to me right now looks over and realizes I am talking about him, but he is all caught up in checking out a video game or something on his computer, so I think I'm safe. Okay here comes the tip of the day: When you are unsure of the exact state of your breath...Keep your mouth shut! Okay, so it is one thing when you are talking to someone or sitting extremely close, but this kid is at least three feet away! That is some powerful bad odor-age coming from one little mouth! ahhh ok so remember, unless you are 100% positive that you smell like the mints in the basket at Porter's Welcome Center, then keep it shut guys!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home