Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Something Very Important

There is something very important, yet extremely overlooked in our society today........undershirts! Okay guys, here is the thing: undershirts are a definate requirement for all males ranging from ages eleven to one hundred and two.

For some reason, this has recently become an issue for me. I always take notice of it now...I do not have a solid reasoning for my new obsessive attitude towards the whole concept, but I do have some thoughts on the matter:
#1 Most of the men in my life wear them...and my dad and brother have always always found this a given item of apperal.

#2 The whole "Tough Guy" oooh look at how manly I am with all this chest hair just hanging out all over the place image crisis is just sooo not attractive - at all! yuck

#3 Someone recently informed me of another reason that I hadn't even thought of---Guys get hot and sweaty and sometimes that can ruin a shirt. Why ruin a nice shirt? Ruin a cheap white one instead. This makes total sense and only adds to the obvious conclusion: wear the stink'n undershirt!

#4 It just looks nicer. More complete and finished. Not so sloppy.

#5 Shirts are just too thin. You NEED some extra fabric on so that we do not have to see anything that is just groose (especially older men who are now stuggling with a new bodily change resulting in 'man boobs.')

So I guess that is all...my lunch time is almost over and I hav eto get back to class. Oh one more thing-my friend told me last year(we were discussing this topic) that HER dad didn't need an undershirt because he was hot. oh dear...wrong on so many levels.

5 Comments:

  • At 11/03/2006 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Amen, Sarah!! I'm not quite as passionate as you on this topic, but I'm feeling ya...

     
  • At 11/21/2006 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I totally agree about the undershirt! all that chest hair hangin' out of old guys' shirts like there's no tomorrow is just sickening up to high Heavens. I also just love the way undershirts look on certain guys...cough cough

     
  • At 11/25/2006 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i had to show my cousin this and we took quite humor in it!! i still believe in what i said before:chest hair hangin' out of old guys' shirts like there's no tomorrow is just sickening up to high Heavens. I'll see ya at church tomorrow!!!!!!!!! oh, and, good singin at the bonfire!

     
  • At 12/10/2006 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    White collar of undershirt under our collars at all times, all year. better than chest hair showing and for those of us without chest hair it just looks good to see the white crewneck under. Sometimes the undershirt collar and shirt feels a little warm but I'm used to it and would feel naked without it on. males 1 to 110 who don't wear them need to be educated. My Aunt got me wearing them when I was about 12 when she wanted me to be dressed the same as her sons required to wear them. I was staying with them and she didn't want no male without one underneath.It was not hard to wear when I could see the undershirts on them and they encouraged me So I got used to putting the white crewneck T on everyday and putting some other shirt on top. Thanks for the blog.

     
  • At 12/10/2006 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Bailey Babes,

    Since I'm now fixated on this undershirt subject I have a couple more comments.

    I like to wear undershirts because it feels like the undershirt keeps my body temperature even.

    I'm not a very sweaty person and so don't need to bother with deodorant because the clean white T shirt which I put on first thing absorbs the little sweat I do generate thus I believe I'm always pretty fresh and natural.

    I do wear a fresh one every day and I do buy new ones frequently. I also buy them small so the fit is snug and the neck is snug and neat.

    You can explain these points to the males you try to convice the benefits to!!!

    I'm glad you like guys to wear undershirts, and I thank my aunt and cousins for teaching me

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home