Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Monday, October 02, 2006

I Have severel ecusses for why i haven posted on my on my own blogg sumeriz it to Family in frome maine (penecostal familey ooochee thank you Jesus ocheeouwhwlghunc) Alerges and something else that i cant rember. I have to tip my hat to the masterminds Holly and Bethany prviusly belived to be sweet and kind but have resuntly show them selves to be quit the oposset. This is what they did to me late one friday nigt at Kennith and Kristys house. The lights where dim whe had just finished watching Hostage a 5 on the 1-10 scary movie chart. (amila thought the freeky murerer was HOT hmmm she makes me wonder!!!!) any way RING gose the phone; I answer "Hello is Lisa there" a scary mans voice
"no"innocent me
"sorry rong number"scary man's voice; Bethany aswers nexet talking to the same man asking for agnes. the Phone rings several more times i am gitting nervus and call chase our main suspect. As im talking to chase RING RING goes the phone startled i hang up on chase and aswer the phone to someone breathing and laufing in the other room finally i figure out what has been going on and that i had been got. I have to say good job Holly and Bethany. But I VOW ON THIS BLOG I WILL HAVE MY REAVENGE some day some where so wache it!! any one with ideas would be greatly apretiated.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/25/2006 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So holly and bethany are masterminds now? hmmm...wa ha ha! they might come in handy some time soon! so, dawn watch your back little missy!, no i'm just kidding!, but they would help in the near future on pranking the 7th grade guys!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home