Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October Third

Happy 18th Birthday to Holly and Bethany...you guys rock my socks off....I hope your day is just fantastic!!!
Another important fact aobut October Third is that it is the very first day that I ever donated blood and helped to save the lives of other people. Yea I know, I am a hero. Really----I got treated sooo well. I sat in a big fluffy chair (ching!) I got to talk to my friends (ching!) I got out of class (ching!) I got a free T-shirt (ching!) I got a free coke (ching!) I got a free granola bar (ching!) and......this is the big one so brace yourself..... I got a free ticket to King's Island (cuh ching!!! cuh ching!!!) Good stuff so give blood at school...help people and get treated like a princess while doing it! And really...who doesn't like to be treated like a princess?
One more thing I want to add....Yeah for Dawn! She finally posted on our blog and wasn't she just amazing? Oh and also, today I was watching "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"-I loved that show so much-anyways...the two aunts: Zelda and Hilda...that is me and Dawn totally!! Zelda has what I like to call judgement; a good solid understanding of situations and their consequences. That one is me. Hilda ( or Dawn ) on the other hand, is way more exciting...she is fun and she is crazy but she, like Dawn at some moments in her life, lacks judgement. Good thing Zelda is there for Hilda and I am there for Dawn. The two personalities go hand in hand and make for an exciting combo! I hope I have re-ignited your desire to watch the show...I wouldn't recommend it, Television has come a long way since it was popular...

3 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2006 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    im confused by your post was it (i know that happens a lot) First was is last year on october third or today that you gave blood second do you think sabrina the tenage which is good or a bad and third helda uhhh no

     
  • At 10/09/2006 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good post Sarah... Salem was always my favorite on that show.

     
  • At 10/10/2006 7:17 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

    dude i totally just watched sabrina cause it was on and the remote was ALL the way across the room so i kept it...i forgot how much i liked that show! It was a funny one 2...sabrina turned herself into a cat and won a contest for prettiest cat! it put a giggle in my day! haha

    <3 jordan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home