Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Different things that don't go to gethter

Sorry I forgot to do spelle checkon my preveus post i will do that from know on i cant spell crapp ( hahah)

October 3rd is Holly's and Bethany's 18th Birthday so say congradulations or something

Thoughts of Dawn's latly: Kutzoo the Ivy that grows all over the place in Kentucky and the reast of the East Coast was planted here to cover the land destroyed by strip minning but has cense taken over other areas killing growing vegitation.

50% of Christons get a devorce so basicly you have a 50/50 chance to live out the happy american dream or die alone.(Kristy and Natalile think I am crazy becuse I have even thought of this)

One of my favorite words: Fibbertigibbet-an irresponsible flighty person

Things I feel stupid for not getting earlyer: A sink is called a sink becuse the counter is flat then sinks ( the dip or sink in the counter is the sink) then is flat again.

An Arowhead is called an Arowhead because it is the head of an arow(my EBCE site is at the UK Department of Anthropology Archeology rocks most of the time becuse i git to work with the artifacts but if I am doing someing in the backroom by my self for 3 hours strate you start to go insaine)

My Uncle who had take my dog Rose who was my 6th birthday present after she chewed a hole in our carpet never really lost her but Shot her. HE SHOTE THE PUPPY I WAS GIVEN FOR MY 6th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

bloging is not as much like homework as i thought it was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home