Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sick Sick Sick

Thanksgiving Dinner was great! Yummy...really. Until Friday Night came that is. My entire family-cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, my brother, even John Wiley because he ate with us at my Grandmother's house and Bryce too because he had some leftovers- we all got sooooo sick. Now Bryce is convinced that it was a virus, but I think it may have been food poisoning. We alllll got it and almost all at the same time! That is so weird. But he does have a point in that food poisoning usually shows its ugly head just a few hours after eating the food...but we got it the next night. But still...I don't know what it was, but it was bad. It had me spilling my guts every thirty minutes Friday night...ahhhhh. It really really sucked. The funniest part of it all, though, was hearing my mom and my aunt on the phone every hour or so trying to decide what it was...'who ate what? Which people are the most sick and what did they eat as opposed to what those who were less sick ate?...Well Granny didn't eat any potatoes or dumplings, Sarah didn't eat the turkey, what did Noah eat again? What about the cheese? Maybe it was the macaroni. No Granny ate that! hmmm.' It was funny...It was the highlight of a pretty terrible couple of days! I think everyone is feeling better now. I guess it would look better for my poor Grandmother if it was a virus and not something in her food!! haha But hey, it all tasted good to me! Hope your Thanksgiving was as eventful as mine was-without the whole food poisoning/virus thing, of course!

2 Comments:

  • At 11/28/2006 9:24 AM , Blogger Dameon Shultz said...

    Hey Sarah...Thanksgiving was good here, ate too much though (Now I am in the process of burning it off doing cardio at the gym, Nod, Nod,Nod)...

    Aside from the virus/food poisning thing, it sounds like yall had a good dinner, good times and fellowship. I am glad yall are better and that no one had to go to the hospital. (Nod, Nod, Nod).

    I did call Lila over Thanksgiving weekend and she was excited to hear from me.

     
  • At 11/29/2006 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ahhhh!! You called her? That is so great Dameon. I'm definately proud.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home