Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Slippery Boots -oh no!

Last year I made a total fool of myself when I disasterously fell in the middle of the crowded hallways of Dunbar. Books fell, papers flew all over, I landed on all fours...Oh gosh, and I think I just sat there for a second or two, dumbfounded. Wow. But I am one-hundred percent positive the cause of the wipe out was my boots. That's a no brainer, right? haha anyways...today I wore those boots to school again. It is the first time since the incident, so I was torn between wearing them and not. (But you see I just bought these adorable, grey, wool, sparkling, really long pants...I had to wear heels so they wouldn't drag the ground, so of course I had to wear the "danger shoes"....ahh.) I am making a conscious effort to stay upright; I am walking slowly and thinking about each step that I take. I was late to third block but hey, at least I didn't embarrass myself. Well I am at lunch now and so far so good...although I did have a close call about an hour ago. I was coming in from EBCE and I tripped. I wobbled around a little, but luckily there was no butt-floor contact or knee-floor contact, so all is well! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home