Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tired

I'm so tired. I am physically tired in general-haha but that is not unusual...but I am also tired in many other ways. I am tired of school and tired of homework. I am tired of people and tired of doing my "routine" day after day after day. It's a humorous topic between me and my friends. We say that we have senioritis really bad! It's funny to joke around about, but it is not funny at all when my sour attitude leaks into other aspects of my life. My family life, my relationship with friends, and most importantly my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I am tired. I am lazy. I am so burdened to share His good news with those around me. I know it is what God wants me to do and not only does He want it, He has commanded it! I know this and I think about it everyday, but I don't do it. I pray for the opportunities and the boldness, but I let my mind go to other things. I get all hyped up about homework or what someone else is doing, when really all that matters is what God is telling me to do. I was going to write a little post about Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhiches and how great they are, but I feel like this is more important. Our walks with the Father are the only thing in this world that matters. My struggles may be comepletely different from yours, but we all have them. God has called us to do more with our lives than to be in on the latest news or get by with doing the least amount possible...He has called us to live for Him; and He desires only the best!

2 Comments:

  • At 1/11/2007 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    im there with you...i cant wait to gatlinburg..im ready to get on fire again!

     
  • At 1/16/2007 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    solid... laziness is probably a sin that has no boundaries in terms of who if affects... Hang in there. If you ever feel down, just start to think of (us) all the Chritians that are right there with ya fightin' the good fight.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home