Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Miracles

Today was my second day at my new EBCE site. I'm in the OB/GYN part of the hospital now. It was amazing! This morning I was able to watch a delivery. I got to be right there when a new life entered into the world for the first time! I loved it-it was amazing. I watched the doctors, nurses, and the techs as they worked together to bring the child into the world. It was a reminder to me of how great God is. He is so big, so perfect, and so into details. He specially designed the entire process to work out just as it should. I am envious of the people who are able to witness these miracles on a daily basis...How wonderful it is!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/25/2007 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i dont think i would like to watch that

     
  • At 2/25/2007 4:17 PM , Blogger TaylorW said...

    wow.... Yes, during my EBCE time I went to many medical sites. I witnessed orthopedic surgeries (knee replacements etc.) right there in the room! it was awesome. I'm sure being there in the delivery room was incredible. keep up the stories.

    If I contiue to pursue a career as a PA, part of my training will be to have rounds in the OB/GYN areas of specialties. all I can say is: GOD IS GOOD.

    (wow, this comment was much longer than I thought...) oops

     
  • At 2/26/2007 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    don't you love ebce?!?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home