Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lists

THINGS THAT BUG DAWN
1. crazy drivers on UK's campus that almost run you over! ahhhh!

2. smokers, who after polluting our air with disgusting black smoke, decide to throw their cigarettes on the ground

3. students who never study, do any homework whatsoever, or even read the material assigned, yet somehow make a better grade on the test than me. What the heck!

4. Every building I enter, every class I sit through, every time I go anywhere, I freeze to death! (Especially in my dorm room)

5. Mostly, I would have to say that I hate this horrible epidemic with which we are faced: the complete and utter waste of cuteness on guys who are shorter than me. I am not an outrageously tall girl...slightly above average, maybe, but completely normal...therefore all guys (more importantly the attractive ones) should be taller than me.

That's all I have to say about that.

THINGS THAT IRRITATE SARAH
1. Sinks that smell like raw fish...don't even get me started on my phobia of raw foods. wow.

2. The freaking temperature of this entire campus! Everywhere I go, I am burning alive. It is so weird because usually I am always freezing.......it is especially hot in my dorm room. Yikes!

3. People who do not like Cinderella...I'll stop there. Don't mess with my girl, now.

4.Being in the (for me, very rare) "get up and dance like an idiot" kind of mood, but my roommate, who is the ultimate dancing machine (yea that's right boys) decides to, for the time, have the personality of a wet mop...so I have to dance all alone. Sad, I know.

5. Having to run from UK hospital to Whitehall Classroom Building in under ten minutes in this 90 degree weather, in order to make it to class on time.

6. Okay, so this one I get pretty hyped up about: I have an R3 parking pass. Yes, that is very nice....So I have this pass which means that I should always have a parking spot, am I right? Nope. On Game Days it is like there IS no law. The stupid Louisville fans with their trailers and corn hole things and tables of food and coolers of beer.....Grrrrr. Not only were their cars taking up MY parking spots, their dumb tables, cornhole stuff, and coolers of beer had their very own parking spot! ah. It is nuts.

7 Comments:

  • At 9/27/2007 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha that is awesome...you two are so great (and right)!

     
  • At 9/27/2007 1:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Things that bug Amelia:

    1. People that don't like to eat--what in the world?--and make me feel bad & fat because I do. :)

    2. UK and Steelers hate...it's just not cool.

    3. Feet.

    4. Humidity/rain--my hair is straight when I leave, and isn't when I go outside...it's a travesty...and it drives me up the wall...

    5. Snow...it's cold and wet, and I don't like being either.

    6. Odd numbers (call me OCD, but it's true).

    Word. :)

     
  • At 9/27/2007 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Snow is romantic.

     
  • At 9/27/2007 6:57 PM , Blogger TaylorW said...

    good to see you gals bloggin' again....

     
  • At 9/28/2007 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so happy I am tearing up...I am so excited to see you girls back in the blogging world.

    You know what bugs me...dirty carpet! So, I vacuum like 3 times a day, sometimes more.

     
  • At 9/28/2007 11:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yea...that's not exactly one of our strong points. Dawn and I really need to vacuum sometime soon.

     
  • At 10/13/2007 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey Sarah this is Madison

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home