Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Friday, March 16, 2007

a list

I'm going to make a list...I saw Jordan do it and now I'm going to. I love copying Jordan!! haha She is sooo cool!

1. It's cold again - yuck

2. I'm getting my hair cut today

3. The librarian at school is playing really weird music. It is so random because sometimes she plays classical music, and then sometimes it's this crazy weird stuff...I don't know, it just seems funny to me I guess.

4. I am addicted to Lipton iced green tea with Mango-the little packets you pour into water bottles-they aren't even that good. I just can't get enough of it!!

5. I have a strange desire to work on my research paper right now...but it is not due for another month or so...very unlike me

6. Another strange desire: I kind of want to check a book out and read it...weird

7. Tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day

8. My mom got a new labtop yesterday from her work and that is all I have heard in our house since then...she is really really excited about it. Almost as excited as she gets after she waxes the floor twice in one day! "oooh isn't the floor so pretty?" She asks everyone the same thing as they come into the house.

9. My dad comes back from New Orleans tomorrow

10. Ok this has to be a big one.....#10......hmmm.....yea the desire to read is still there...oh dear...here I go to check out a book!! haha that is so weird coming out of my mouth. Here I go.

ahhhhh

3 Comments:

  • At 3/20/2007 5:06 PM , Blogger TaylorW said...

    tell me more about #4 (i'm intrigued...)

    I'm a big sweet tea fan, but these sound good too.

     
  • At 3/21/2007 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yea I love these things! They are with the kool-aid and stuff at the grocery store. I haven't tried all the flavors yet, but I like the mango the best...and the peach. The cherry is nasty (I think so anyways) They have crystal light ones and lipton...and kool-aid of course. There are probably others, too. They are addicting

     
  • At 4/03/2007 4:56 AM , Blogger Jordan said...

    jordan is pretty cool..i would have to agree

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home