Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

uh-oh...

Uh-oh...So the weather has been soooo warm (Yay!) and it has made me want to wear short sleeves. I decided I needed to be tan, but I was all out of tanning cream and I didn't want to go out and buy some more, so I used this lotion that has a little bit of a tint to it. I didn't realize it was really really tinted! haha. It's not that bad at all, but I do have some lines on my hands and my chest/neck is waaaaay whiter than the rest of me! haha. When I use tanning cream, I am always so careful, and it usually looks really good because I have done it so many times, but I was not careful with this lotion because I didn't think it would be dark...plus it says it is for fair skin tones. I keep telling Bryce that I am not a fair skin tone. That means like red heads...and people who are blinding when you look at them directly!! ahhh. But I guess it was dark enough for me after all. Oh man I hate it when I am wrong! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home