Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

An Important Lesson About the Beach


So I went to Florida on Spring Break.

The sun shines brighter at the beach.

SPF 8...no good.
I used 30 and I still got a little burnt, so 8 is probably not the smartest choice.
No names mentioned...but wow!
Also, REAPPLYING the lotion (at least twice) is a good idea.
NOT reapplying at all...no good.

I am a fair-skinned individual, I can admit that.
But some people are not so willing to admit that they too are prone to sun burn and things
and therefore, because of this denial, they get very very burnt!! haha.

Moral of the story: Wear alot of sunscreen,
Listen to your friends,
And don't act like it doesn't hurt...I know the truth! :)
We all know the truth!

---Oh yea and just a side note: Jonathan, watch your back!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home