Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm skipping school!

Right now I am sitting at home at my computer, but it is only like 2:25. I went to my EBCE site this morning and then I even went back to school for 3rd block. After that, I walked out of the building! Ahh-I know I am so dorky for thinking that this is a big deal, but I do. I am so bad!! Hahaha at least I feel like it. I'm skipping school for the first time in my life, and probably the last because I just don't do that. I didn't get to skip on 'Senior Skip Day' because I had my important classes that day, and I had a quiz...I was so mad. I decided today is my senior skip day. It's the end of CATS testing and it really is not a big deal at all to miss one class; but I still did it, and in my head, that makes me a rebel!!! Yay

5 Comments:

  • At 4/27/2007 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    teenagers these days...

     
  • At 4/28/2007 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    teenagers that celebrate rebellion....Jesus isn't smiling.

     
  • At 4/28/2007 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Interesting! i wasnt @ skool either!!! right on!

     
  • At 4/30/2007 10:24 PM , Blogger TaylorW said...

    i must say that a certain Creeker followed that same path last year for a few of his days in high school...but he enjoyed every minute of it.

     
  • At 5/05/2007 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will see you in my room at 8 o'clock sharp Monday morning.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home