Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Madman at the hospital

So I am not exactly sure of all of the details, but there is some type of crazy-man running around the hospital I go to everyday for EBCE. Hospital Administration has sent out flyers to all the departments with a picture of the man and a message saying he is no longer allowed on hospital grounds and is considered dangerous. If you see him, you are to inform Security immediately!Ahh. So I thought, at first, that it was just kind of funny, you know? The guy has this huge beard and the nurses were just sort of laughing about it. It didn't seem like it was a big deal. Maybe it still isn't, but today I heard the nurses talking about how some of the ladies had seen him yeaterday morning on the roof - he was throwong things off the roof!
I have to park on the roof! Ah...so now I'm a little nervous. I try to walk really fast, but you see the problem is that I have to go up 5 huge staircases because the elevators take too long...don't make fun of me...I am EXHAUSTED once I make it to the top. So, it's not like I could outrun anyone in the first place.haha.But it is a complete improbability after that!

And yes, this is written in Purple. I guess I like it today.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/25/2007 1:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you park on the roof?

     
  • At 4/25/2007 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha I meant the roof of the parking garage.

     
  • At 4/27/2007 12:08 PM , Blogger Woody said...

    The parking garage has a roof? I don't think so....they simply have a top level, there is no "roof" by definition!!!!! HOLLA

    I know where you park now.....your tires will be missin one day!!

     
  • At 4/27/2007 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are so mean. One of these days I'll be mean too, though, and I'll take you down!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home