Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

An eye-opener

Romans 13 talks about how we are to obey our authorities and to abide by the law...I always use this scripture when I am talking about how speeding is just as wrong as telling a lie. This is no surprise to me; I am very familiar with it.
Tonight, however, something new has been brought to my attention (thanks to two of the brainiest people I've ever known...each of them got a 32 on the ACT, on the first try, without studying! wow) Anyways, apparently "Jaywalking" is against the law, too! Oh dear...
So now, in order to make maintain the validity of my 'speeding' case, I think I am going to have to stop jaywalking.
I have made the decision. I'm not going to Jaywalk anymore. Man...

8 Comments:

  • At 9/27/2007 6:56 PM , Blogger TaylorW said...

    to not Jaywalk in college is like:

    keeping your eyes open during a sneeze.... = it just doesn't happen

     
  • At 9/27/2007 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    why is it called jaywalking? any ideas...?

     
  • At 9/28/2007 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't know why it is called Jaywalking, but I defintely think it is wrong. I am convicted everytime I do it.

    There are lots of things that are wrong in this world, praise the Lord that we are justified through the blood of Christ and not through keeping the law!

     
  • At 9/28/2007 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    if you're so convicted about it, why do you continue to do it?...

     
  • At 10/04/2007 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like to jaywalk it is fun and i feel dangerous and exiting every time

     
  • At 10/04/2007 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    exiting... as in "leaving"?

     
  • At 10/05/2007 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    no exiting as in i spelled it wrong and ment Exciting like i forgot the c and this is dawn

     
  • At 10/09/2007 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    o man...yep that would be Dawn. Got to love her :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home