Babblin' Bailey Babes

The Bailey Babes...gabbin' and blabbin' our way through the world...Loud and Proud!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Helpful Tips for the Day

#1 Always write everything down because your memory is not dependable. You may have to take a whole set of vital signs two times in a row on a none-too-excited patient.

and #2 Do NOT use the bathroom before going to the doctor's office because they may want you to pee in a cup. Not a good situation. No fluid inside the body=no fluid inside the cup.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/06/2008 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My memory is horrible, therefore I write lots of things down. I have notes posted all over my walls at times, then after I remember to read the notes on my walls I have already missed doing something I was supposed to.

    I can attest to the facts of the second point. In the military you have to be tested multiple times. I have forgotten and used the bathroom before the test, resulting in having to drink lots and lots of water and waiting in line for hours to get your test over with.

    Great tips....I will make sure and practice them.

     
  • At 1/07/2008 5:52 PM , Blogger TaylorW said...

    solution to #1
    If they look healthy enough, then just make up the vital sign results.

    solution to #2
    ? still thinkin' on that one ?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home